If you answer “yes” to any of the following questions, please cancel your appointment:
- Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past three weeks? Or, have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 at any point and have not been symptom-free for over three weeks?
- Have you been asked by a medical health care provider to self-quarantine within the past three weeks?
- Have you had any of the following COVID-19 symptoms now or within the past three weeks? Cough, difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, fever (over 100.1° F if under 65 years of age or over 99.4°F if over 65 years of age), chills, new muscle pain, sore throat, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
- Do you currently have symptoms of any other contagious illness?
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or shown symptoms within the past three weeks?
- Have you recently visited any of the follow states? Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, or Utah.
When you arrive at the salon:
- We will only be permitting those with appointments to enter the salon. We cannot accept guests, including friends, family, or children, unless the guest is required to assist you with translating or a disability. At this time we will operate by appointment only.
- When you arrive please stay in your car and call the salon to check in. Someone will be out to get you or call you back when it is time for you to come in. We need to limit the number of people in the salon.
- Everyone must use the hand sanitizer located at the front of the salon when you come in.
- You must bring and wear a mask at all times, except when removal is requested by your provider for treatment purposes. If you do not have one we have disposable paper masks available — please tell the front desk staff when you call to check in that you need one.
- If you are receiving a color service you will be asked to step outside while your color is processing — due to capacity restrictions this is necessary for us to maximize space and time.
- At this time we will be waiving the $25 cancellation charge, if you are not feeling well please do not come in.
- All clients must sign a COVID-19 waiver before services are started.
- $4 COVID fee for additional precautions and sanitation we have to purchase.